The World of Safety and Health Asia Awards 2023 will Soon Open for Submissions and Nominations

11 January 2023

It’s time for another year of the World of Safety and Health Asia Awards 2023! Submissions will be open for all categories on the 16th of January 2023. The award ceremony will be streamed online like every other year, on September 7th, 2023, at 3 p.m. (GMT+8).

This year, the World of Safety and Health Asia (WSHAsia) is excited to provide three categories with individual sub-categories. A company is eligible to submit a maximum of three entries of products or services to be entitled for the awards. The following are the categories that are open for submissions and nominations:

OSH Solutions: Safety, Health, Technology, and Safety Startups

Industry Excellence: Industry Initiative Excellence Award (IIEA) and Environmental Sustainability

Outstanding Safety Practitioner: Inspiring Woman in Safety Award, Young Safety Practitioners of the Year, Safety Influencer of the Year, and Safety Influencers.

The entries in each category will be judged by four judges from the health and safety industry in Asia, the Middle East, and Africa. The new and improved OSH Solutions (product(s)/service(s)) must be launched from May 2020 till May 2023.

The judging criteria for the 2023 OSH Solutions and Industry Excellence Award will be divided into two components. This year, reputable judges in the OSH industry will account for 70% of the score, while the remaining 30% will be determined by votes garnered from the stakeholders within the industry.

To be eligible, applications must follow the timeline as stated below:

Categories Award

Entries Opens Entries Close Judging Starts Judging Ends Virtual Award Ceremony
16th January 2023 17th May 2023 21st June 2023 21st July 2023 7th September 2023

The judging criteria for the Outstanding Safety Practitioner award in 2023 will be divided into two components, each carrying a 50% weightage:

i) Votes from followers – During the nomination period, the nominees must garner votes from their respective followers through the voting website and their social media platforms.

ii) Ratings from judges – To determine the top 10 winners for this award, nominees will also be judged by reputable judges in the OSH industry this year.

Individuals who receive the most votes across social media platforms as well as the judges’ ratings will be awarded the Outstanding Safety Practitioner Awards 2023. This award will recognise a total of 10 remarkable individuals for the following subcategories:

Outstanding Safety Practitioner Awards 2023

Awards Winners
Safety Influencer 7 winners
Safety Influencer of the Year 1 winner
Inspiring Woman in Safety Award 1 winner
Young Safety Practitioner of the Year Award 1 winner

The nomination period is as follows:

Open For Nomination Entries Validation Voting Exercise Judging Period Virtual Award Ceremony
22nd February 2023 to 22nd March 2023 23rd March 2023 to 30th March 2023 31st May 2023 to 5th July 2023 19th July 2023 to 9th August 2023 7th September 2023

WSHAsia encourages all companies in the safety and health industry to participate in the awards and attend the ceremony which will be live-streamed. To ensure that the awards are not commercialised, there will be no fee for submitting an entry. In addition, WSHAsia is welcoming official sponsors to contribute to the upcoming successful event of the year. The award ceremony will provide a platform for sponsors to highlight their contributions to the industry’s recognition of excellence and the latest developments.

Click Here:

Editor in Chief, Kajol Manoharlal of World of Safety and Health Asia

About WSHAsia
World of Safety and Health Asia is founded for the purpose of gathering safety & health information for the benefit of every individual. WSHAsia aims to provide a platform by curating safety and health solutions and information to enable individuals to access safety and health solutions available around the world easily, thus keeping them safe. Details at:

We use cookies to give you the best online experience. By agreeing you accept the use of cookies in accordance with our cookie policy.

Privacy Settings saved!
Privacy Settings

When you visit any web site, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. Control your personal Cookie Services here.

Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.

  • __cfduid
  • CookieConsent
  • local_storage_support_test
  • TawkWindowName

Decline all Services
Accept all Services