Gloves with Chemical, Cut and Thermal Protection
Industrial safety is a key concern for all employers the world over. Instilling a sense of safety in workers is half the battle, but safety products can go the full distance by providing long-lasting protection, productivity and comfort in the workplace.
2RABOND by Duramitt represents the pinnacle of industry-level glove technology for companies looking to prioritise safety and comfort. With a range of special high-performance gloves with thermal, chemical and cut resistance to suit every need. 2RABOND has its finger on the pulse to modern industry needs.
A Glove for Every Situation
2RABOND gloves come with the following features to help keep your workers safe:
- Diamond Grip or Nitrile Dotcoated Palms for an excellent grip
- Multiple glove layers and resistant lining, to provide extra protection
- Abrasion and puncture resistance, to minimise workplace accidents
- Chemical and temperature resistance
- Liquid-proof micro-fabrics
- Cotton and nylon lining, to absorb perspiration and keep the wearer comfortable
Duramitt manufacturers and supplies a wide range of coated knitted gloves. Duramitt’s gloves are certified and tested with the European Standards (EN) Laboratory Test, and are tested and marked according to EN388 (Protection from Mechanical Hazrds). Due to its stringent quality control, the company has exported its gloves to customer in Europe, America, Australia and New Zealand.