Introducing the World of Safety and Health Awards 2021 Panel of Judges
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
21 April 2021
The World of Safety and Health Awards 2021 is thrilled to announce the panel of judges for the award which are divided into four categories: safety, health, technology and the inclusion of a new category, known as the Safety Influencer Award.
All award entries will be assessed by a renowned panel of judges who are active in the Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa, who are also industry experts. They are as follows:
1) Ir. Dr Vincent Ho – Founding Chairman of the Hong Kong Association of Risk Management and Safety, IOSH’s 52nd President, and a Past President of the International Association of PSAM and Southern California Society for Risk Analysis.
2) Bernie Doyle – CEO of the National Safety Council of Australia (NSCA), and also secretary-general of Asia-Pacific Occupational Safety and Health Organization (APOSHO).
3) Benjamin Legg – Global Corporate Director, Safety, Health and Wellbeing, at Ferrovial and Non-Executive Director for Repple, with almost 30 years in the construction and support service industries.
4) Darren Brunton – IOSH Singapore Branch Immediate Past Chairman, the Managing Director of KB Associates Group of Companies, a Chartered Fellow of the Institution of Safety & Occupational Health (CFIOSH), and a Registered IRCA UK OHSAS Lead Auditor.
5) Josy John – Corporate Safety Head at Tata Consulting Engineers, a Thought Leader and Safety Evangelist, passionate about Safety with more than 30 years of experience across a wide spectrum of industries and services.
6) Winston Yew – Director for Industry Development with the Workplace Safety and Health Council, Singapore with more than 35 years of experience in policy formulation, standards-setting and operations management in the field of workplace safety and health (WSH).
7) Dr Rehab Faraj Al Ameri – Director of National Accreditation Department, Ministry of Industry and Advance Technology and Secretary-General of International Halal Accreditation Forum-IHAF.
8) Ken Kogei – A Quality, Safety, Health and Environment Consultant and currently serving as the QSHE Director at Kaileys Consortium; a QSHE registered Consultancy firm serving Kenya, Uganda and Rwanda with interests in Sudan and Lesotho.
9) Soh Hong Kuan Bernard – President of The Singapore Institution of Safety Officers (SISO) since 2016. He leads SISO in myriad WSH-related programmes and activities in order to achieve its vision: “to be the leading institution for the advancement of the WSH profession”. He is also the Senior HSE Manager at Penta-Ocean Construction Company Limited.
WSH Asia is established to gather safety and health information for the benefit of every individual. By curating safety and health solutions and information, the organization offers a platform that allows any individual to conveniently access safety and health solutions available around the world, thus keeping them safe.
Write to us for sponsorship opportunities at firstname.lastname@example.org
Editor Kajol Manoharlal of World of Safety and Health Asia
World of Safety and Health Asia is founded for the purpose of gathering safety & health information for the benefit of every individual. WSHAsia aims to provide a platform by curating safety and health solutions and information to enable any individual, to easily access safety and health solutions available around the world, thus keeping them safe. Details at: https://wshasia.com/